- Information Collection Practices.
- Types of Information Collected.
- Non-Personal Information.
- Traffic Data. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit the Service: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers or devices accessing the Service; and (4) types of web browsers or applications used to access the Service (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Service.
- Cookies. We may use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password, if any, so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Service.
- Analytics Data. We use analytics tools and other third party technologies, such as Google Analytics, to collect non-personal information in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our Service. These tools and technologies collect and analyze certain types of information, including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behavior and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage and purchase history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID, and other similar information (collectively, "Analytics Data").
- Personal Information.
- Account Information and Communication. Although you may freely visit the Site, to use the Service you must create a TestMax account, which requires you to provide us with information about yourself (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) “Contact Data” (such as your name, physical address, telephone number and e-mail address); (2) “Financial Data” (such as your bank account or PayPal account information); and (3) “Demographic Data” (such as your zip code, age and gender). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
- Test Performance Data. When you use the Service, we may collect certain data about your performance, including without limitation, your scores and progress (“Test Performance Data”).
- Do Not Track Signals. At this time we do not respond to browser 'Do Not Track' signals.
- Uses of Information Collected.
- Our Use of Personal Information. We use Contact Data to send you information about us and the Service or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary in order to provide the Service. We use your Financial Data to bill you and/or issue refunds to you for the Service. We may use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Service; displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences. We also may use your Test Performance Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Service.
- Sale of Business. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell portions of our company, including the information collected through this Service. If TestMax or substantially all of its assets are sold, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the buyer.
- User Choice Regarding Collection, Use, and Distribution of Personal Information. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use parts of the Service; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Service that require your Personal Information.
- User Ability to Access, Update, and Correct Personal Information. You may access, and review the Personal Information we have collected about you in the Profile page of your account. You may also correct this information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855.483.7862.
- Public Forums. The Service may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- Third Party Websites. The Service may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit those websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
555 Rose Ave, Unit G
Venice, CA 90291
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed as follows: