Please read carefully the following Payment Policy (this “Payment Policy”) of TestMax, Inc. (“TestMax,” “we,” “our” or “us”), the operator of the following services: LSATMax™ and BarMax™ (each, a “Service” and, collectively, the “Services”). This Payment Policy applies with respect to the purchase of subscriptions to any of the Services, whether accessed online at www.testmaxprep.com or on mobile devices using an app.
- Subscription Plans. We offer a variety of different subscription plans for our online and mobile Services. The type of subscription plan and applicable pricing and payment terms are set forth at the time you purchase your subscription. Please note that a “lifetime” subscription plan allows you to access a Service for as long as it is available, but we make no warranties or representations as to the expected lifetime of that Service. Notwithstanding the foregoing, with respect to our BarMax™ Service, your subscription expires when you pass the bar exam for which you enrolled, and with respect to our LSATMax™ Service, your subscription expires when you enroll in any law school or you are no longer preparing for the LSAT.
- You will be charged for the entire term of the plan you choose at the beginning of each applicable term (e.g., monthly plans will be charged for the full month on a monthly basis). You will receive payment confirmation by email.
- Payment Information. You warrant that the payment information you provide to us is valid and that it is either in your name or in the name of an individual who has authorized you to use their payment information for your subscription purchase.
- Except for gifts, all of our subscription plans renew automatically. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that TestMax is authorized to use your payment information in order to charge your renewal fee on the applicable renewal date. You will receive confirmation of each renewal payment by email. Please note that, if you signed up for the Service with a promotion, your renewal rate may be higher than your initial rate. You may cancel automatic renewals at any time prior to the renewal date via your account page or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Except as expressly provided in our posted guarantees (see links in Section 6 below), subscription plans are non-refundable. However, if for some reason we terminate or suspend your account without cause, we will refund to you a pro-rated portion of the fees you have paid for the Service. Refunds will be made to the person whose payment information was used to purchase the subscription.
- Guarantees. We offer the following guarantees for our Services:
- Price Changes. We reserve the right to change our prices. If we do so, we will notify you in advance in order to allow you an opportunity to change your subscription before we apply those changes to your account.
- Questions. If you have any questions about this Payment Policy, please contact us at:
Attention: Payment Policy
555 Rose Avenue, Unit G
Venice, California 90291
* TestMax™, LSATMax™, BarMax™, Exam Proctor™ and Law School 100™, and their corresponding logos, are trademarks of TestMax, Inc.