The LSATMax Fee Waiver Scholarship
In 1968, LSAC established the fee waiver program to assure that no person is denied access to law school because of the inability to pay for the LSAT and other essential applicant services.
LSATMax is proud to announce the LSATMax Scholarship to assure that no student is denied access to high-quality LSAT prep because of an inability to pay.
The LSATMax Scholarship is available to any student who qualifies for an LSAC fee waiver and will get you complimentary access to LSATMax 60.
How to apply:
- Apply for and obtain a fee waiver from the LSAC.
- email us or call (855) 483-7862.
Important: You must obtain the fee waiver from LSAC and contact us before you purchase the course. The fee waiver scholarship cannot be applied retroactively.
How to obtain a fee waiver
For LSAC, the basic criterion for granting a waiver is the absolute inability to pay for the service. Your inability to pay will be validated via the LSAC Fee Waiver Application Form—US or Canadian version—supported by tax forms and other documentation as requested by LSAC or the law school.
LSAC recommends that you submit your completed fee waiver application at least six weeks prior to the regular registration deadline for a particular LSAT.
There are three ways to request a fee waiver.
- Use the online fee waiver application
- Download the fee waiver packet
- Obtain a paper fee waiver packet from a US or Canadian law school admission office, or a prelaw advisor, at least six weeks prior to the regular registration deadline for a particular LSAT.
For more information about the LSAC Fee Waiver Program, please visit LSAC Fee Waivers Information.