Add a lifetime course and any other items to your cart.
During checkout, choose " Monthly Payments".
Complete Affirm's quick & easy application.
Complete your purchase and pay over time!
How does Affirm financing work?
TestMax is partnered with Affirm to offer clear, simple financing for any purchase of LSATMax lifetime courses and add-ons — in just a few clicks.
- Fill your cart and select the "Affirm Monthly Payments" option on the checkout page.
- You'll be re-routed to Affirm's site to enter a few basic pieces of information to identify yourself. You'll instantly be notified if you are approved for financing.
- Simply review and select from the payment plan options and click confirm to finalize.
- Once you're finished, complete your transaction and your course will be on its way.
- You'll then pay your monthly bill or sign up for autopayment at www.affirm.com/pay.
What is required to sign up for “Affirm Monthly Payments”?
To sign up:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS texts. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
Are there any interest or fees associated with LSATMax's financing option?
Loans vary between 0% and 30% APR simple interest. The corresponding finance charge is the only fee associated with a loan - there are no late fees, service fees, prepayment fees, or any other hidden fees.
Do you perform a credit check?
Yes, when you first create an account with Affirm, they perform a ‘soft’ credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This ‘soft’ credit check will not affect your credit score.