The best way to prep for the LSAT in Miami is to find an LSAT prep course led by a seasoned instructor who will instill the right strategies in you from the start.
You want to give yourself plenty of time to not only finish your course but also to hone your skills by practicing under time pressure on as many real LSATs as possible.
Be extremely wary of limited access LSAT prep courses taught by instructors who never scored in the 99th percentile on an officially administered LSAT or who were naturals since they will not be able to relate to your struggle.
With LSATMax, you will receive on-demand access to proven strategies guaranteed to raise your score.
Meet Your Instructor
Our founder, Mehran, started in 140s but eventually ended up with a 174 and a Harvard Law degree. He has been teaching LSAT prep for over twelve years now and he will be your lead instructor inside of LSATMax.
He founded LSATMax after years of in-class LSAT prep experience convinced him that there had to be a better way for students to prepare.
In addition to whiteboard video lessons covering every question type/concept that appears on the exam, you will also receive homework assignments, diagnostic exams as well as every released LSAT exam (92 real Prep Tests). Hardcopy materials are included with our full courses.
Analytics will track your progress highlighting your weaknesses and real-time message boards will give you the ability to ask questions whenever you have them, providing you with the “classroom feel” you are looking for.
Higher Score Guarantee
While it is great that LSATMax is the most affordable and most convenient course on the market, what matters most is that it works.
This is why we proudly guarantee that you will raise your score if you complete the LSATMax full course. If you don’t, we will refund your money.
I went from a 152 to a 174… now I have an actual shot at Harvard… pretty cool.
Chris Dinkle, Oral Roberts University
LSAT Prep near Miami, FL
LSATMax was designed to fit the demanding schedule that prelaw students face today. Between classes, working and/or interning, most students simply cannot find the time or the energy to get to in-class LSAT prep courses.
With LSATMax, you have the ability to study at any time on your mobile device or your computer, and as the only course to offer instant access and an unbeatable price.
While studying at home is great, we know that many students prefer to take their LSAT prep to other locations in an effort to minimize distractions.
Here are our recommended locations for LSAT prep courses Miami, where you can take your LSATMax app and/or laptop computer with LSATMax Online and start raising your score immediately.
2390 NW 2nd Ave, 33127
1035 N Miami Ave, 33136
Pasion del Cielo Coffee
3301 NE 1st Ave #100, 33137
Vice City Bean
1657 N Miami Ave, 33136
Miami-Dade Public Library System
101 W Flagler St, 33130
632 S Miami Ave, 33130
Eternity Coffee Roasters
117 SE 2nd Ave, 33131
Shepherd Artisan Coffee
919 Collins Ave, 33139
Alaska Coffee Roasting of Miami
13130 Biscayne Blvd, 33181
5505 NE 2nd Ave, 33137
Law Schools near Miami, FL
- University of Florida Levin College of Law https://www.law.ufl.edu — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florida International University College of Law https://law.fiu.edu — email@example.com
- Florida State University College of Law http://www.law.fsu.edu — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stetson University College of Law http://www.stetson.edu/portal/law — email@example.com
- University of Miami School of Law https://www.law.miami.edu — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shepard Broad College of Law, Nova Southern University https://www.law.nova.edu — email@example.com
- Florida A&M University College of Law http://law.famu.edu — firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Thomas University School of Law http://www.stu.edu/law — email@example.com
- Ave Maria School of Law http://www.avemarialaw.edu — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Florida Coastal School of Law http://www.fcsl.edu — email@example.com
- Barry University School of Law http://www.barry.edu/law/ — firstname.lastname@example.org