While our vision has always been to use technology to make LSAT prep courses more affordable, more convenient and more effective than ever, today we finally concede that the in-class approach is vastly superior.
In an effort to ensure our prep courses remain competitive, we are thrilled to announce the very first in-class LSATMax LSAT prep course, which will be available for students preparing for the June 2017 LSAT.
We have rented classrooms all across the country, so simply take your mobile phone, tablet and/or laptop to the in-class location most convenient to you.
- Traffic-Filled Commutes to ensure that you maximize your prep time.
- Subpar Instructors who definitely did not score in 99th percentile on an officially administered LSAT because as Kaplan adeptly points out, “how many points did Phil Jackson average as a player?”
- Inconvenient Set Schedules because life starts and stops at your convenience.
- Limited Access (10 Weeks) to overwhelm you and ensure that you are not actually prepared come exam day. Need more time? Don’t worry, you can always extend your access by simply paying for the course again.
- Teach to the Mean Approach to ensure that you either feel held back or left behind.
- Beacon Technology to prevent you from accessing your course materials outside of your specific classroom location.
- Uncomfortable Chairs to keep you wide awake.
- Stressed Out Prelaw Students because everyone knows that misery loves company.
Other improvements include:
- No Analytics — we’ve eliminated our analytics because you should obviously spend the same amount of time on your strengths as your weaknesses.
- Made Up Questions — we have also decided to eliminate our real, officially licensed questions and rely solely on made-up questions instead. “Exam-like questions” are obviously more exam-like than actual LSAT questions.
- No Higher Score Guarantees — we have also decided to eliminate our higher score guarantee because if you are not successful it is your fault, not ours. Time to start taking responsibility—it is part of becoming an adult.
Lastly, we are also thrilled to announce that we will now be charging $1,500 for our in-class LSAT prep courses.
While twice the cost of our previous LSAT prep offerings, all of these new, groundbreaking features will definitely be worth it! Trust us!